I am presenting here my understanding of permanent weight loss from a spiritual perspective.
“Manifesting your perfect weight is a natural result of realigning with your true self ” – Marianne Williamson
How many of you have experienced that even after following the best diet plans and a strict exercise regime, the weight loss that happened was only temporary and once the motivation is gone your excess weight comes back and you are the same again.
This clearly shows that weight loss/ gain is something more than just diet and exercise.
Recently I was going through an article on Energy healing and was so surprised to learn that excess weight is nothing but energy. It is an energy that is stuck up due to our emotions. It has not much to do with exercise or dieting. Our bodies are completely neutral. The way they behave is an effect rather than a cause. What has to be consumed, stored, or expelled out of the body is the work of our mind.
Let us understand this stuck-up energy, we understand that our body’s metabolism and secretions of hormones are controlled through brain activity, the brain works as a response to our thoughts. Thoughts are broadly divided into Fear-based thoughts and Love based thoughts. The cause of excess fat in the body is fear which blocks out love.
The fear-based thoughts include shame, insecurity, and low self-esteem. These thoughts have energy that is contracting and dark grey and this can be felt while scanning. These are really old thought forms that get stuck and refuse to move even with the best diet plan and exercise regime. So your fat is all the anger and hate you have directed at yourself and others.
According to Louise Hay who is known for her work related to the Mind-Body-Emotional connection, – fat in the arms can mean “anger at being denied, love.” Fat on the belly can mean “anger at being denied nourishment” and fat on the hips can be “lumps of stubborn anger at the parents”. Even fat on the thighs can be “packed childhood anger, often rage at the father.
Interesting isn’t it? Most of us hold on to fat to mask our insecurities in relationships, work, life ahead etc. Our natural state is Love and love is detachment, love is letting go. The energy of love is moving, it is expansive. So whether it is relationships or food if we practice detachment we show love. Obsession for either a person or for any substance happens when we are ready to give and do not know how to receive. We keep holding for more because we do not feel we are getting back the desired response.
Life is all about creating a love affair and if we do so with our food and bodies the response is amazing. Trust me your body needs your love and appreciation as much as other people in your life or even more. Here are a few suggestions that you can include in your day-to-day life :
Tips for a Spiritual Weight Loss
1. Make some time to be with yourself – Take out 30 minutes in a day for yourself where you can just focus on yourself. This is your time of “self-love” Write 5 amazing attributes of your physical appearance. Focus your attention on what God created just amazing exclusive to you physically. If you were your own Lover how would you describe yourself? You can do this exercise daily. You can repeat this exercise daily.
2. ‘Mirror’ – Your best friend –Make it a habit to look at yourself in the mirror, smile and mentally say “I love you gorgeous”. This helps in lifting your self-esteem.
3. Project love to your body – Your body is the temple of your soul no matter what it looks like it is sacred. Always remember you cannot do away with anything you are resistant to. You will have to first accept yourself with whatever weight you are right now and then only you will be able to condition it to look its best. So mentally do an affirmation – “I approve of myself, I salute the divinity within me and I promise to maintain a healthy relationship with my body through my mind”
4. Forgive yourself – Yes you need to forgive your old self for being a critique for projecting self-hate, shame guilt, disgrace, fear, judgments ….. a long list of lower emotions onto yourself. This shaming is still stored in the cellular memory of your body as fat…. fat is an accumulation of low-moving gross energies which is why it feels heavy and repelling. This can be released only if you can let it go and allow god to fill you with light
Today let us practice forgiveness with ourselves for saying bad things to our body for years.
1. I am sorry …… and speak out all that u feel sorry for
2 I forgive *YOU*
forgive yourself for saying and making your body ashamed of its present form ….
3. I love you… say words of love n appreciation and imagine the light of god filling each and every fat cell with love
4. Give thanks for this awareness…
This is the Hawaiian Technique HOPPONOPONO
You can also do this technique with anyone who has hurt your body image adversely. Then you can release the hurt by doing this technique as well.
Ho’oponopono (pronounced ho-o-pono-pono) is an ancient Hawaiian clearing prayer of forgiveness. It is rooted in principles of complete self-responsibility and oneness: whatever you hold within yourself is in others, and whatever others hold within them, you also hold. As you say the prayer, you honor any part of you that is not in alignment with your Divine essence, embrace it with acceptance, thank it for the purpose it has served, and release it. As you come into alignment with the neutrality of your Divine Self in this way, you heal all.
I found this technique to be very effective for simple dialoguing with a body part, or the body as a whole. You can do this quite easily, at any moment, but creating sacred space for it may yield a more profound experience.
Bring yourself into a meditative state and set your intention to create healing for yourself. Deeply relax your body and your breath, to allow yourself to experience any shifts in your body. Lying down with your feet and arms uncrossed is most conducive to this relaxed state but not essential. Simply stay much more attuned to your body or the body part that you are addressing. Take your time.
Acknowledge the body;
I am sorry for rejecting myself and moving away from love toward you.
Please Forgive me I have unknowingly and knowingly hurt you many times with criticism and comparisons
I love you and accept all the unhealed aspects of my body and consciousness, “I know you have the power to easily heal yourself. Please heal yourself now.
I lovingly release all that is inorganic, unsupported, and does not serve my highest good.
Please return to 100% optimized whole health and complete alignment with your Divine Perfection.
5. Bless anything that you put into your mouth – As per Masaru Emoto’s experiment on water thoughts impact our reality. When we bless Food/Water, any negative energy that the food is cooked with or projected with is neutralized and fortified with nourishment.
To bless you can use the Bhojana mantra –
Brahmārpañam Brahma Havir BrahmāgnauBrahmañāhutaṃ,
Brahmaiva Tena Gantavyam
(Meaning: – The act of offering is God. The oblation is God. By God, it is offered into the Fire of God. God is that which is to be attained by him who performs action pertaining to God.)
6. Surrender yourself to Source – When a fetus is in the womb of a mother 9 months there is a source that takes care of it, most of us are born healthy and normal. This is because nature is self-correcting and providing. The minute the baby is born the parents take control and all hell breaks loose. We forget that we are all made in the image of god, we are born to follow our bliss and encourage others to do the same. So whether it is your excess weight, it is your issues and problems just surrender them to the source. Remember the emotional baggage will become excess weight better to leave it to God than carry it with you
7. Positive Affirmations – You can use the following positive affirmations to change your thought pattern from negative to positive, may be once or twice a day regularly.
These affirmations are taken from the book “You can heal your life” by Louise Hay.
|Problem||Probable Cause||Anger at being denied, love.|
|Fat/Overweight||Over sensitivity. Often represents fear and shows a need for protection. Fear may be a cover for hidden anger and a resistance to forgive||I am protected by Divine Love. I am always safe and secure. I am willing to grow up and take responsibility for my life. I Forgive others, and I now create my own life the way I want it. I am safe.|
|Fat – Arms||I nourish myself with spiritual food, and I am satisfied and free||It is safe for me to create all the love I want.|
|Fat at the Belly||Anger at being denied nourishment||I am willing to forgive the past. It is safe for me to go beyond my parents’ limitations.|
|Fat at the hips||Lumps of stubborn anger at the parents||I see my father as a loveless child, and I forgive easily. We are both free.|
|Fat at the Thighs||Packed childhood anger. Often rage at the father.||I am willing to forgive the past. It is safe for me to go beyond my parent’s limitations.|
8. You can use the IWC Therapeutic Energy Healing Protocol for Weight Loss/Obesity.
8. Aromatherapy solution for Weight loss and body detoxification
1. Few drops of lemon essential oil of therapeutic grade can be added to 1lt of water and taken throughout the day.
2. To prevent overeating Inhale peppermint oil before a meal or a drop of oil could be added to water and taken before meals to become more alert and possibly avoid overeating.
3. For Spot fat reduction you can use “Shape blend” (people who did the IWC Aromatherapy course can refer to the book given)
9. Applying Energy Psychotherapy.
As a great guru said “Every physical ailment is a symptom having a psychological cause”
People who have done Therapeutic Energy Healing Level 3 ( Psychotherapy healing) can apply Psychotherapy treatment for stress and anxiety.
10. Positive Self-Image
Visualize yourself with a clear, persistent intention (clear intention means to have a clear idea of what you want to be ) as you being happy, healthy, and at your desired perfect weight and having a perfect body shape.
By this, you will be able to create a powerful positive thought entity, which will have a good supportive influence on you. Preferably do Therapeutic Breathing(taught as part of TEH Level 1) while visualizing to make the thought entity more powerful.
11. Exercise regularly
12. Practice IWC Wellness Meditation regularly.
13. You can do a Sacrificial ritual to build the virtue of Loving kindness (For people who have done IWC Inner Alchemy Yoga level 2)
14. Do deep emotional healing work – with the understanding that weight loss is a happy side effect of loving yourself more and feeling more powerful and beautiful in your own body.
Note:- If you feel all the above steps are too many to include in the daily routine, and difficult to follow you can simply do IWC Therupatic yoga daily. For more information go to the website link. https://innerwellnesscircle.in/iwc-therapeutic-yoga/
All the above and much more are included in the 1.15 hr power-packed session.
Shine like a million stars
-Contributed by Radhika
Energy Healer , Life Coach