There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Eligibility: 2 years practice of IAY Level 5
Fees: Rs.7500(Fees to be transferred only after the completion of the selection process)
(Yoga of Divine Ecstacy)
The Divya (Divine) Sadhaka or Yogi unites within his/her own principles, female and male, which are the “Heart of the Lord” (Hridayam Parameshituh) or Shakti and Her Lord Consciousness or Shiva. It is their union which is the mystic union of the Tantras.- Shiva & Shâkta. by Arthur Avalon (Sir John Woodroffe),. .
- After strengthening the 6-pointed yantra of “Star of David”, advance into higher form of the Yantra (Sri Yantra)
- Secrets of Inner Alchemy (Tantras) & practices
- Understanding & practicing Level 6 meditation (Yin & Yang form)
- Understanidng inner meaning of Sri Yantra & its relation with L6 meditation
- Advancing breathing exercises with Transmutation Breathing technique
- Fructifying Gyan Yoga (Actualization of Mental body development)