Mantra Siddhi Sadhana with Ruchi & Sanjil
An enlightening set of sessions
Namaste. Thank you so much Sanjilji for the wonderful and detailed explanation of the karma processing for each meditation, the explanation for breathing exercises importance of decree before meditation. These insights helped me to do my meditation today with deeper awareness and better understanding of each of the steps in the meditation. This will definitely make each of the meditations we do more enriching. Thank you so much for these wonderful teachings. Really appreciate the effort you both have put in to make these teachings so easy for us to understand. 🙏🙏
A Valuable and informative Session
The session on Mantra siddhi, harnessing the power of sound was an invaluable , informative and a wonderful session. We understood the importance of Mantras and how they can be used for our meditations and well being. Understanding the mantras, learning the importance of chanting and the process of Homam helped us to gain valuable insights. This understanding helps us to do our meditations with deeper awareness. A very important part of this session which influenced me was understanding the process of karma processing which was explained beautifully. This knowledge gives us the ability to be conscious of the way we do things in our daily lives and become more aware. We are very grateful to our teachers Ruchi and Sanjil for their efforts in making this so easy for us to understand and implement. I greatly recommend this course for anyone who wants to improve the quality of their daily life
Eligibility: IAY Level 2
Fees: Rs.6500(Early Bird Offer Rs.6000)
(Mantra Siddhi, Harnessing the power of sound)
“In the beginning was the Word and Word was with God and the Word was God.”
- Usage of Mantra Sadhana to advance spiritual practices.
- Using sound to activate, open and develop chakras.
- Using sound for healing.
- Finding answers to
- How different form of yoga (Bhakti yoga, Raj yoga, Gyan yoga, etc.) handle karma processing and which one is superior and why?
- Why forehead chakra is missing from Twin Hearts with chakral healing?
- Why Lord Shiva is wearing a snake on his throat? And why his throat can take poison
- Why is it said that Kundalini Yoga can burn several years of Karma?
- Karma processing as addressed by various meditations
- Process of doing Homam on your own using sacred chants and making your home a temple
- Using Mantra Siddhi Yoga to remain meditative 24/7
- Significance and usage of chanting beads (mala)
- Understanding Meru Dand (Dadhich Maha Yoga) and its connection with Mantra Sadhana
- And much more in 16 hours fun filled, full of experiences, intense workshop…..